Thursday, September 20, 2012

Immortality



Immortality is lonely walk thru the avenues of mankind. The passion is endless and never satisfied. For each layer of mystery you pull back, another will loom in front of you. The illusions of purity lies is seen only by the beholder, the truth of the deceit festers in the heart of all. Beauty flourishes best in the dark, where it is felt and tasted instead of lusted upon by the eyes of mortal men. You have spoken words that stirred something deep within, something forgotten. I remember the nights of wonder and ecstacy so long ago, The desire in your words set my teeth on edge...I must feed tonight...whisper in my ear and I shall bring you to my side of the ethereal curtain. I shall show you paradise...

© August 25, 2011 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic

No comments:

Post a Comment