Thursday, September 20, 2012

TORMENT





you've haunted my memories
as long as i remember.
i saw the pain in your eyes
long before we met
you felt my love rekindled
across the endless miles
we felt a life so long ago
one left incomplete
we agreed to chance the take
and tie destiny's hands.
we touched each other's soul
and stole fate from the hands of the gods.
you keep looking to your past
expecting the chaos to find you
keep your demons running within
their taunting embrace open
each second without you near
is an eternity in torment
take my hand and trust
i am here for a reason.
you left your soul ajar
for me to wander in
take my heart and heal
forget about yesterday's torment.
I loved you then.
I love you now.
I will love you forever...

© Oct 1, 2011 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic

No comments:

Post a Comment