Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Je suis en amour avec l'idée d'être en amour avec vous




I am in love with the idea of being in love with you. 
When we dance, though half a world apart, my heart tries to beat out of my chest and control the rhythm of the song to which we dance. I ask myself, “Is she really dancing with me?” And I hear your caressing words,  "Yes, I am with you. Now and forever as one." I slip into the moment and become one with you and the music. ~S~w~a~y~i~n~g~ into the night.
When you send me kisses, my breath slows to a near stop. And I feel your gentle touch upon my cheek. Oh, the things you do to my soul. The inspiration you offer spills down my face in tears of joy and refills my inkwell of happiness. I write on…
The physical distance between us may be immense, but the ethereal distance is naught. You are part of me. You have sown memories in each chamber of my heart. They have taken root and grow like ivy upon the stone walls  of the keep of my core. The  beauty of the flowering blooms holds my spirit from falling into ruinous dust, their roots intertwine light between the darkness left in the mortar by the previous wanderer.
{{{bowing}}} I thank you for your existence and kindness. {{{kneeling}}} I am in your service.


© Sept 19, 2012 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic

No comments:

Post a Comment