Thursday, September 20, 2012

TERRA INCOGNITA





My past has a thousand landscapes,
And soul knows no limits of time.
The heart is of the infinite,
I spread my wings into the sky.

Behind eyes as clear as eternity,
I venture deep in my mind.
Like an illusion with its own reality,
A true paradox of paradise.

Labyrinth of unconsciousness,
Indistinct between thee and the within.
Remains the strong voice of silence,
A new universe begins.

A dream within a dream
Tells a tale of unbelief
As I grasp its subtle hint
Comes to call, another thief.

Sealed fates spun by time
Unwind to reveal the unknown
Another strand of life-web
Viciously ripped yet another sewn.

Soothsayers of endless prophecy
Echo & explain this temporal spell
Reveal the forbidden pathways of life,
Then vanish in my spiritual material.

Drafted between: Feb 21, 1992 and March 3, 1992 ~ DBC
©Edited & completed: Jan 23, 2011 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic

No comments:

Post a Comment