Thursday, September 20, 2012

Who Are You, Who Am I?





you hand me your past
full of pains and yet desires
so scared of what is to come
I continue to slowly feed the fires...

you love me, minus trust
I return to the script you have written
looking for the long lost key
the hurt that remains hidden...

walking the wastelands
the barren scape of your soul
I find no concealed passage
to enter and release the cold...

I am willing to keep searching...
I love you so...

I hand you my heart
full of hurt and forgotten hope
so scared of your lack of trust
I don't know where to stop...

I try to love you without end
yet find myself in thorns
my senses tell me to run
to hide before my heart is torn...

walking thru desolation
the emotions tumble by
I find my own secret doors
I no longer fit inside...

I am asking you to keep reaching...
I know you love me too...

©Sept 24, 2011 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic

No comments:

Post a Comment