Thursday, September 20, 2012

MAJA




MAJA

Adrift on the noted breeze of your music.               
´¯) ¸´¯)
´ (¸.´´¯`•.¸¸.´¯`•.¸¸.
´¯`•.¸¸.´¯`•.¸¸.*
Attempting to focus on the here and now...
Transfixed....
I find my mind being pulled to the wisps
of blue smoke caressing your face
and snaking through your black silky hair.
Your fingers glide effortlessly across
the ivory keys, creating a rhythmic
shiver that creeps its way along my spine.
Taunting...
Your voice reaches into the night air, you long
for my touch, yet I linger...
in the shadows.
Teasing...
How long can I hold out?
How long will I wait?
The anticipation pushes me to the edge...
My breathing slows and falls
into your rhythm.
I am yours....


Written: Jan 13, 2008 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic
©Revised: Jan 25, 2011 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic

No comments:

Post a Comment