Wednesday, January 29, 2014

COME TO ME





Does my invitation frighten you?
It should not.
Love is not a token of light
but a world within darkness…

Shhhh…..
As I shut out the world,
Allow me the heavenly gift of unsculpting you…
Let me trace your essence…
Let me find you without sight…

Close your eyes and feel…
My whispers, like the Autumnal winds that tease your hair…
My touch, the loving hand of the Creator…
My love, like the gentle wisps of fog that caress the valley…
My kisses, like a butterfly, find sweetness wherever you exist…

The darkness is now filled with the luminous awe of innocence.
What have we found?

Is it enough?
No. Not for ever…
but yes, in the moment
We are complete…

Do not think…
…just listen…
…feel…
…love…

My quill will bleed memories of this moment.
All will know of you…

© Jan 29, 2014 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic

2 comments: