Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Enchantment is Eternal...



How will I ever complete the task of describing a beauty with no inkwell of the magi?
I am left with no hint or reference to the forgotten tongue of pure love.
Words only known to the ancients designed your essence
My quest will continue through eternity until I find the key to unlock the sphere of harmonics and release the old gods so that I might borrow their gifts to describe you…
I will do my mortal best in the interim...
I shall sculpt each letter in an attempt to mold them into the perfect image of you…
Searching between to colors of the rainbow for the hue of your smile
The elegance of your voice I found paralleled only by music’s lost chord
Stealing the star from the celestial curtain to emulate the sparkle in your eyes…
Oh what a glorious task has befallen me…
The laughter that falls from your lips turns to faeries as it touches the ground
The flowers yearn for your touch to gain the warmth of your smile… 
I am intoxicated with the inspiration you offer…
You are the magic that binds the flame to the wind in their sacred dance…
The enchantment is eternal…

© Nov 5, 2012 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic

No comments:

Post a Comment