Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Imperfection = I'm perfection = I am perfection



Do I have flaws? Do you have flaws? Shall we use them to rise above! Flaws are tiny imperfections. Imperfections are chaos. Chaos is tiny bits of perfection. If you overlay chaos upon chaos, you will achieve harmonic order. Hence, perfection is chaos in order. So, we are perfect as we are. {{{Imperfection = I'm perfection = I am perfection}}} A perfect mathematical equation.



© Dec 25, 2012 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic




2 comments:

  1. We all have flaws. Flaws makes you interesting, and interesting wins over perfection each and every time. I'm sure you are quite interesting, sir.

    :) I love how you figured out how to make this a math equation.

    hope you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flaws. It shows a desire to live and an aspiration toward perfection. A subtle, but not so gentle, shift from mortality into immortality.
    Happy holidays to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete