Friday, October 19, 2012

Politics, politics, politics

OK. One more time. I am NOT Republican, I am NOT Democrat, I am NOT Independent, or any other "labeled" faction of social control. I detest this admin, the last, and the ones before that...dating back at least 150 years. There are very few admins that actually care about the people. They care solely about their pocketbooks. They use the old smoke and mirrors technique of lies and deceit to make you think they really care.
Individuals make this country great. Hard work makes this country great. There is no "justice," only laws. Helping children have faith is helping this country. Teaching teens to dream and hold on to those dreams is helping this country. Giving hope to another is helping this country.
Making promises that one never keeps is cancerous to the future. White lies and grand illusions stand for a short period of time, but will fall.
I am NOT religious. I follow no secular ideology. I am spiritual. I believe in our Creator. I do not believe in the fear-factor of religion. I believe in a Creator full of love, not one of condemnation.
People like Mother Teresa, Mahatma Gandhi, and the like inspire me. I will never bow before hate again.
Finally...MY BLOG. NO PROFANITY. If you don't like my posts, state so in a civilized manner.  Thank you.
Remember: Live, laugh, love, but most to the utmost - respect all. We are each individuals with our own perceptions and understandings of everything in existence. No two humans are exactly alike, just as no two snowflakes are identical. Life would be boring if we were all the same. Next time you think to change another to your mental status...think..."If this person and all thought exactly like me, I could never have a debate, would never have anything to dream about, and would be kissing myself during intimate moments." Yuck! Diversity is the key to happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment