Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Anniversary...me...


Today marks an interesting day for me. Fifteen year ago was the happiest day of my life. I gazed into the eyes of another human and swore, before our Creator, to love them until death. I meant it, she did not. Ten years ago, she destroyed physical trust; four years ago she assassinated mental trust. The lies hurt me more than her promiscuity. For the last few years I have wondered what love really
consists of; truth, trust, intimacy, physical contact, etc. I have screamed it at the Heavens, WTFlip is love? Ahahaha, I actually waited for a response. Got none. I have come to realize that as humans, we are exactly as we are supposed to be. Creation is perfect. No mistakes. So, forgiveness is the key. Not forgetting. That is why we keep making the same mistake. It is said that history repeats itself, and that is because we never learned from our mistakes. Although, are there really mistakes? Since all is perfect, and destiny awaits…Hmmmm, a paradox. Is a mistake a mistake or is it the mistaken identity of perfection in action? As a mortal soul, I miss my mate; as an immortal, I am happy where I am with my new found future. I would know none of you and never have started writing. I would be shackled in a dead end secular ideology, and bored beyond tears. Cheers to memories and new beginnings…

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty deep. And your mistaken/mistaken question is an enigma. I feel your pain and I'm sorry you went through that mess.

    We put a lot of pressure on each other (and ourselves) to be "perfect" in a hypersexualized culture.

    Also, in a culture that used to live to roughly 55-57 years old, now people are clocking in around late 70's. People are different and marriage is different--yet we expect it to be exactly the same. And, the vows and constraints might have to adapt to allow people in this society to be able to live/love together, without the idea of being "perfect." If we grow as people, our relationships have to grow/change,too. Or, we have to accept a new path.

    Then again... maybe this was just a chapter in your life, and things happened exactly as they should. You might be different than you were years ago. Be optimist. I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very optimistic. As I said, "I would know none of you and never have started writing. I would be shackled in a dead end secular ideology, and bored beyond tears. Cheers to memories and new beginnings." I am happy in my right here, right now. Thank you. Have a good evening and inspiring weekend.

      Delete