Tuesday, July 23, 2013

TO YOU

I have been consumed by solar flames
And frozen within the Plutonian realm
The winds of time have left their scars
And I embrace it all.

I have fallen into the pits of Helheim
And soared to the heights of Valhalla
Dined with the heroes of old
And I remember it all.

I have sat upon the summit of greatness
Walked through the valley of shadows deep
Lingered in the Forest of Fae
And I cherish it all.

I have juggled a thousand thoughts at once
Teetered upon a thin line of words
Dissected a single word to create anew
And I craft it all.

I have roamed the stone halls of a castle
Wander aimless in streets of sorrow
Wondered what it all was for
And I stoppered it all


I written a thousands words of love
Spoken and whispered them time and again
Burned with a passion of blinding fire
And I offer it all…

                              ...to you

© Nov 11, 2012 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic

No comments:

Post a Comment