Thursday, June 27, 2013

Are you surrounded by idiots?




I am not sure what to think on this. I hear so many people rant, "I am surrounded by idiots." My mind always battles with two responses. The first being, "You must enjoy it, you frequent the same places every day." The second thought, "Perhaps it is your charge to awaken the from their stupor and enlighten them." I usually go with the latter and get visual displays of fingers or cuss words offered for audio delight. I smile and walk on and usually hear "idiot" tossed my direction. Ahaha...
It always reminds me of the character that walked into McDonald's and said, "I have been coming here for 15 years and you guys screw up my order every time. You guys are idiots" Wow! Really? 15 years? Hmmmm...
Perhaps the other person has just lost something important to them; a loved one, a keepsake, an important document, etc. Maybe they are just not as knowledgeable as you in a specific area. My mechanic might not be able to talk quantum theory with me, but I am lost when he speaks of the intricacies of a transmission.
My point being, be a leader of fate, not a seeder of hate.

 
© June 27, 2013 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic

NOTE: photos are random internet finds




No comments:

Post a Comment