Monday, May 13, 2013

I am love

Peel away the thin layer of man-made illusions and accept me for the true raw elegance that I am. My mortality will wither and fade, but my spirit will live forever. I don’t want to live in your mind’s eye; I wish to reside in your heart and touch your soul. I fall with the rains and use them to craft your tears. I swirl in the mist and pass without trace. I am the magic in music the caresses your memory. My whispers so quiet, you swear a breeze from afar. As eternity thrives within each moment desired, empty time become lost in the years. I am love. Do not forget me.

© May 13, 2013 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic

NOTE: photo is random internet find, words are mine.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I don't think anyone could forget love... or really believe they don't need it. Kinda one of those human must-have's.

    ReplyDelete