Saturday, February 8, 2014

I miss you...

There were good days and bad. I will remember both. I will always cherish to good times. The bad times just make the good days seem a bit more sweet. No one will ever erase the memories of you. No one will ever replace you. We were the perfect match. I regret that you failed to see this. I am sorry I could not destroy your demons, but I was busy fighting mine. I find inspiration in all things, but the beauty that guides my hand is the memory of you. Through all the damnation you cast upon me, I focused on the angel you once were. That is how I choose to remember you. The pain I have come to bear numbs the searing emptiness. It will never end. I add my cries of loneliness to the howling winds. Hear me. My tears are now one with the rains. Feel me once again as I slide down your cheek. I miss you...

© Feb 8, 2014 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic



NOTE: Photo is random internet find

No comments:

Post a Comment