Sunday, September 22, 2013

In-sanity's Genius

My mind reaches deep into the gaseous expanse of thought. The echoes of the past flow through the now and into the future, then return to tease with fragmented motes of infinite possibility. Consciousness condenses the wisps of the forgotten into droplets of things soon remembered, causing their gentle rains of madness to slowly fall upon the roof of my sanity.

Day by day, I find this thunderous rhythm more difficult to avoid, the lulling beat of serenity within the quiet of the maelstrom of sound pulls me back into the night.

It is of this darkness, lending enchantment and life to the lights that dance across the horizons of understanding, that draws me to colors outside the lines of reason and grants me free reign in the true realm of in-sanity’s genius. Releasing the man-made constraints that contain the areas explored within the endless mental caverns of the esse, I have found a home in the wilderness of my mind.

Ahhhhh…ahahahahaha...wanna play?

                                                                
© Sept 22, 2013 ~ DBC, Duke of the Arctic

No comments:

Post a Comment